Norma Big Game ammo question

I purchased this ammo for the components, I did not expect these 180gn bullets to shoot well in any of my .308 win rifles as they just don’t have the twist to stabilize this weight of bullets.

My 300 win mag loves 180 gn bullets, I’m hoping these Swift A Frames shoot as well as the Norma Oryx 180gn bullets that I’ve been loading recently.

The new .308 brass and powder will be used with a 150gn bullet that I know will shoot well in my 1-11” twist .308 rifles.
I loaded these 180 gn Swift A frame bullets in my .300 Win Mag, they shot great, good grouping, I have 180gn Norma Oryx and 165 gn Barnes TTSX bullets all shooting to the same point of impact.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,880
Members
169,460
Latest member
TorstenCha
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top