Noobie From Canada

Hello everyone. Been hunting all my life. Have taken many Canadian animals like whitetail, moose, black bear and waterfowl. Doing my first Africa hunt this summer. Here to start learning.
I just came back from the same place you went. I absolutely loved it! did you leave your trophies there to mounted or did you do a dip and pack and have them sent home?
 
Welcome to the forum sir!

Enjoy all the information but most importantly enjoy your safari!

Regards,

Jacques
 
Welcome
Check Excol - Canadian import export for firearm ammo and scope permit if taking a firearm cheep but better sooner than later as you will need several doc to get permit it’s free though if you can’t find pm me and I’ll provide links..
 
I just came back from the same place you went. I absolutely loved it! did you leave your trophies there to mounted or did you do a dip and pack and have them sent home?

I literally just decided yesterday to leave it with umlindi which is the taxi they recommend. They sent me pics and I will say they looked good. I am a bit spoiled I do all my north american work with one of the most well known taxi because they are like 10km from my house. But the cost was too tempting to just leave it there.
 
Welcome Chago! You’re going to get hooked on hunting Africa! Have a grand hunt and please share it by posting pictures and a report!
 
Welcome to AH Chago!
Best of luck with first African Safari!
 
Welcome to AH, your first hunt will be a blast!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,156
Members
169,271
Latest member
AlfredoPel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top