Nicknames and localisms

I'm not really sure about the name of the concession but the PH was Stéphane Binoist. I met him in 2015 in Namibia where I became his translator because his english was at that time really limited.
I heard Stéphane passed away in 2021.

The name is unfamiliar to me and it is no longer listed in the ACP database. I hunted in Burkina Faso without a PH, only with a local guide who accompanied me with his trackers for over 15 years.
 
I made a little research and his company name was "Safari du Gourma" but I don't remember where was his hunting area ?
The man who gave him the hunting right was Abdoulaye, or a name like that, and his official nickname was "Le vieux". At this stage, this is the only infos I have, but I will ask to my buddies ?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,345
Messages
1,573,612
Members
169,772
Latest member
JanetteEme
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top