Next hunt booked!

MarkD

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
South Africa,Alaska,Oregon,Washington and Florida
Well I need to say thanks to everyone for all the recommendations on outfitters for our next trip. We’ve finally picked our outfitter. We’ve booked with Adam Barnard at 4 Aces outfitters. His communication was amazing and prices were well inline with our budget. No the hard part. Waiting for the trip.

Well I need to say thanks to everyone for all the recommendations on outfitters for our next trip. We’ve finally picked our outfitter. We’ve booked with Adam Barnard at 4 Aces outfitters. His communication was amazing and prices were well inline with our budget. No the hard part. Waiting for the trip.

Congratulations, Mark. All the best with your safari. We look forward to your photos.

Just wanted to thank @wipartimer ,@cperso ,@BSO Dave ,@blacks ,@gillettehunter ,@enysse ,@rpgoldsby ,@Ndumo Hunting Safaris ,@tay50 and @JKO Hunting Safaris for their recommendation on the original thread. We will get through this gentlemen. See you on the other side.

Congratulations, Mark. All the best with your safari. We look forward to your photos.

Just wanted to thank @wipartimer ,@cperso ,@BSO Dave ,@blacks ,@gillettehunter ,@enysse ,@rpgoldsby ,@Ndumo Hunting Safaris ,@tay50 and @JKO Hunting Safaris for their recommendation on the original thread. We will get through this gentlemen. See you on the other side.

kMG was right there during our search. We hope
Nothing but the best for you guys. Theres always the next trip. Thank you again for all the help.

I hear good things about 4Aces! Here’s wishing you a grand adventure and please give us a report!

Look forward to hearing what you experience at 4 Aces with Adam. I hear good things about his operation!

Great, what are you hunting?

Will be watching for a hunt report and pictures.

I can’t wait to hear about the hunt and see the pictures!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlynnHeini

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.