Newb from Texas

Your aspirations will be coming true sooner than later if you hang around here.
Welcome.
 
Giday bjornf16. Welcome to the A H forums.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome and thanks for your service to our country. What rifles do you like to use? Your friend, Brian
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome from Dallas Ft/Worth
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH, loads of info and discussions to enjoy. We would love to have you over here in Africa
 
Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories! Let us know if we can help you in any way.
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
New guy from Texas.

Retired military working second career. Been chasing elk since retiring; aspiring to hunt Africa in the near future.
Welcome! Same situation and state as you

I’ve hunted africa multiple times now. Africa is vastly different than chasing a bulls bugle but just as (if not more addicting). No where else will you see the quality, quantity, and diversity of game. For me Africa has been a great time filler for in between turkey season and the start of elk/deer season in the fall.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,145
Members
169,270
Latest member
CelindaH92
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top