New Vortex/Hornady Ammo

wesheltonj

AH ambassador
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
5,822
Reaction score
11,834
Location
Texas Hill Country
Media
40
Articles
7
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Europe
1
Member of
Benefactor-Life NRA, Life SCI, Life DSC
Hunted
USA, RSA, Zambia, Tanzania, Croatia, Slovenia, Spain
I saw this Ammo yesterday on You Tube. After seeing this video, I am going to switch this ammo. After all its only $10 a round.

 
Last edited:
Just curious, I was understanding the camera lens in the bullet tip was Leica . Should be top quality viewing. Wonder if case pricing is available?
 
That is awesome. Wonder what rounds it will be available in.
 
Wonder if these would work on a Cape buffalo :)?
 
me thinks this is the work of some very creative marketing guys who had their eye on the calendar............specifically today, Apr 1st.
 
Hopefully this is not a repost......

:whistle:

 
Incredible really.
 
April Fools?????
 
April Fools.....
 
I picked up some this week when I did a factory tour.
They're not officially on the market yet.
Brought them home and shot some stuff.
Amazing video, but my best shooting could only get 2.5 moa.
 
I was there this week at the factory and picked up some, but the best accuracy I could get in my rifle was 2.5 moa
 
Too much fun!
 
You don't say now! :W Rocket Launcher:
 
Yep! It's one day a year!
 
Well I guess that's one way to get people talking about you.
 
What, you mean this is an April Fools joke?
 
That would be my guess
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,301
Messages
1,571,081
Members
169,102
Latest member
JasonVyw5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top