New rifle

I’ll post photos etc very soon
The barrel is a S/S fluted
Putting the scope On and as soon as i can I’ll check everything at rifle range
Will be using 168 grain Bullets
This will be my second 308 (sold first one …1977 in think
In case no one gathered I’m a 270 fan but will use this new baby for target shooting and deer hunting - Rusa deer around my district
I will probably use the Browning 168 grain (copper??)
I fire so few these days I use factory ammunition but hand load my 416 Remington
Maybe I’ll have to hand load this new one if I do a lot of range work
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,242
Messages
1,569,393
Members
168,681
Latest member
LinneaSena
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top