New Member

mxgust

New member
Joined
Mar 10, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
12
Location
Wyoming
Hello all. I have lurked around this site for awhile and decided I should join. Have not been to Africa yet, but am making plans to in the next 2-3 years. I hunt extensively at home but all things Africa are new to me, I'm happy this site exists to help with that transition!
 
Welcome @mxgust - what do you hunt now? Any idea of what you’d like to hunt in Africa?
Mostly Elk, Mule deer and pronghorn. I’m in Wyoming, so occasionally an opportunity comes up for another species but that makes up the majority. As for species in Africa, I’m not sure yet! Most likely a plains game trip first, but I’m still at the point where I want to see it all. Kudu (like all other first timers I’m sure) and zebra interest me a lot, but so do almost any of other the antelope species. I have a friend who has been on several trips so I lean into his advice a bit and would probably end up going with him
 
Giday mxgust and welcome to the A H forums.
 
Welcome to AH. You will find the transition easy enough.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to the site-glad you joined!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH. You’ve come to the right place for info on hunting Africa. So many great people on here more than willing to help answer your questions.
 
Hello all. I have lurked around this site for awhile and decided I should join. Have not been to Africa yet, but am making plans to in the next 2-3 years. I hunt extensively at home but all things Africa are new to me, I'm happy this site exists to help with that transition!
Welcome to AH from rural Idaho. I’m excited to hear you are going to Africa one day. You have certainly come to the right place to learn all kinds of good stuff. Sue.
 
Welcome to AH from rural Idaho. I’m excited to hear you are going to Africa one day. You have certainly come to the right place to learn all kinds of good stuff. Sue.
And opinions too…..Lordy do we have opinions!
 
Hey, at least some of the opinions are coming from experience! Thank you all for the welcome
 
Welcome to AH mxgust!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,362
Members
169,540
Latest member
NonaG07838
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top