New member

Welcome to AH! Let us know if you have any questions...
 
Welcome to AH!
 
What kind of hunting are you wanting to do in Africa? Any particular species you are after? Is there any country or region in Africa in particular you want to hunt?

If you get the chance to go, do it, you won’t regret it.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
its nice to be here its such an informative forum..
 
Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome! Enjoy the site! If you need any help we’re here for you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,170
Members
169,914
Latest member
LavadaDnz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top