New member

Capebuffalo

AH veteran
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
215
Reaction score
268
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape - Kalahari), Botswana, Canada
Hi,
What an excellent forum for like-minded people!
I am new here and am from Alberta, Canada, however, I grew up in the Limpopo province of South Africa on a ranch next to the Kruger National Park. I hope to learn from all the great hunters on this forum and to meet more people with the same interests.
Take care
 
Welcome to AH! Did you grow up near Hoedspruit?
 
Thanks, Phil! Yes, the Gravelotte area actually, a little northwest of Hoedspruit.
 
Thanks, Phil! Yes, the Gravelotte area actually, a little northwest of Hoedspruit.
Perhaps you know Wayne Wagner, he was my first outfitter. Ian Brown was my PH.
 
It sounds familiar...however, we left that area in the late 1970s...but I still go back there from time to time..hopefully soon again.
 
Giday Capebuffalo. Welcome to the A H forums.
 
Perhaps you know Wayne Wagner, he was my first outfitter. Ian Brown was my PH.
Hi Phil
Are you up in Alaska at this point? Are you into hunting there? Do you still go to the Hoedspruit area in SA?
Michael
 
Thank you, Witold!
 
Welcome to AH Capebuffalo! Nice to have you join us.
 
Hi Phil
Are you up in Alaska at this point? Are you into hunting there? Do you still go to the Hoedspruit area in SA?
Michael

No I'm in Arizona, kind of the opposite of Alaska. And have not been back to Hoedspruit since 2010.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,878
Members
169,190
Latest member
LeandraWoo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top