New Member

Johann Muller

AH member
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Messages
14
Reaction score
28
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SA Hunters Assoc. PHASA
Hunted
RSA, Zim Moz.
Hi Guys
Johann Muller owner of Johann Muller Safaris since 1998. Outfitter / PH since 1994. Nice to be on this forum.
 
Nice to have you join us. Welcome to the group Johann. Look forward to your contributions.
 
Hello Johann, welcome to AH! Look forward to your contributions
 
Thanks Guys
Looking foreward to some nice chats
 
Welcome to AH Johann!
 
Welcome to AH Johann.

Keep posting!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH, Johann !
 
Welcome to the forum sir!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Johann -- it's about time you joined in!:)
 
Welcome to AH Johann.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good to have you. Look forward to your input.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,907
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top