New member

Throwing big bugs there, salmon fly?

It was late August and they were on the hoppers! I hope to catch the Salmon fly hatch this June. There is nothing like the take on those big drys!
 
Welcome. Be warned this site can be addictive. lol...It's filling my dreams until I make my first safari in September. Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome
Hello everyone. I am a new member from Idaho. I have hunted and fished my entire life, but have not been to Africa yet. I am predominately a gun hunter but I do bow hunt as well. I have always wanted to hunt Africa and look forward to seeing all this site has to offer. My favorite topic is firearms, so I look forward to all the gun-related threads.[/QUO
Welcome to the Forum Sir!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome neighbor. I'm a new member myself from Boise. I have a safari on the books for July 2016 and the days can't move quick enough. However will say I'm thoroughly enjoying the planning process. Although one of the problems is I keep finding things I NEED for the trip.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,782
Members
169,168
Latest member
PrinceRene
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top