New member

Bearhunter

AH member
Joined
Feb 8, 2010
Messages
42
Reaction score
3
Location
Ontario Canada
Media
8
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
, OFAH
Hunted
USA, Canada, South Africa
Hi. New to this forum. I have been watching it for several weeks. Impressed with the info.
Planning a plains game hunt to South Africa for 2011. This will be the first of many hunts to come.
 
Welcome to Ah Bearhunter! Glad that you have decided to join. What are you planning to hunt in South Africa? Please don't hesitate to post any questions that you may have, lots of knowledgeable people here!
 
Welcome Bearhunter - you will always remember that "first safari". It will be a great adventure and don't forget to plan a little touring as well if you can squeeze it in. If you need any advice on the airfare/travel arrangements don't hesitate to ask. There are certain times during the safari season that can save you some money - better to put that toward another trophy fee!
 
It is worthwhile planning long in advance to ensure a successful trip. I lived in SA for many years, so if you have any questions give me a call.
 
Hi. New to this forum. I have been watching it for several weeks. Impressed with the info.
Planning a plains game hunt to South Africa for 2011. This will be the first of many hunts to come.

Welcome,
Like the other guys said, your first trip is usually the one thet get you hooked.
Plan to stay a bit longer. Remember to add days for travel because even thou SA is the size of Texas, you may have to travel day here and there especially if you plan to hunt up north and go to Cape Town for sight seeing.
 
Welcome to A/H Bearhunter!

You will certainly get some very good hunting information on this forum.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,116
Members
169,263
Latest member
Joleen5870
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top