New Member Old Hunter

Welcome to AH.

Looks like you have been around awhile. Look forward to your participation.

All the best.
Brian, It looks like you are going to fit right in here on AH.
Welcome.

Feel free to start writing some more stories right here on AH.. Hint.

Share some more reports and pictures to.

It is all about you .........and me ...........and everyone else!
Thank you!
 
It really is a nice cape buffalo.
 
Brian, It looks like you are going to fit right in here on AH.
Welcome.

Feel free to start writing some more stories right here on AH.. Hint.

Share some more reports and pictures to.

It is all about you .........and me ...........and everyone else!
Thanks, Brian
 
I suppose a "Welcome" isn't really appropriate so - Hi Brian, Looking forward to hearing some stories of your experiences both good and bad!(y)
 
Welcome to Ah! Lookng forward to your participation.
 
Welcome to AH Brian! Feel free to post pics of your hunts and tell us all about them.
 
Welcome to AH Brian! Nice to have you with us.
 
Thank you Jerome, AH is a great site and I should have signed up a long time a go. Brian
 
Great to have you on board Brian. Thanks for joining and being part of our community.
Hope to hear more of your adventures in Africa
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,687
Members
170,123
Latest member
harteheamort1974
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top