New Member from Texas

Thedoveshooter

AH senior member
Joined
Mar 20, 2022
Messages
76
Reaction score
250
Media
1
New to the forum. I've never been to Africa, but maybe one day. Found this place trying to find some 300 H&H brass for my pre-64 Winchester Model 70 Super Grade I recently acquired. Love reading people's posts and admiring the fine rifles.
 
Welcome.
 
Welcome aboard!
If you stick around here you'll be grabbing gears and speeding toward Africa sooner than you thought possible. Getting your feet wet over there isn't as expensive as most think. It's doable and you'll never regret it if you put in your research time. This site is the best place for that.

Let's see a pic or two of that super grade. ;)
 
Giday and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Howdy from East Texas
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
If you stick around here you'll be grabbing gears and speeding toward Africa sooner than you thought possible. Getting your feet wet over there isn't as expensive as most think. It's doable and you'll never regret it if you put in your research time. This site is the best place for that.

Let's see a pic or two of that super grade. ;)

Just made a post in the firearms section about the Super Grade.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Thedoveshooter, welcome to the AH forum! As mentioned earlier, this is “the” place to get you closer to your Africa adventure!
Best of luck finding the 300 H&H!
 
Welcome from a fellow Texan along the Gulf Coast
 
Welcome to AH Thedoveshooter!
 
Welcome aboard neighbor!
 
Howdy from NTX
 
Greetings and salutations!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,303
Members
169,521
Latest member
MayY275162
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top