Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Member of
PHASA, SAHGCA
Hunted
South Africa
Hi there!

My name is Hennie Viljoen, and I live in Pretoria, South Africa. I'm a 27 year old Professional Hunter and I have hunted all my life.

I have a great passion for nature conservation and for sustainable hunting. I respect God's creation and admire it every time I go to the bush.

I was a student at the Kobus Schoeman Hunting Academy, and I graduated top of my class. I am also archery Pro staff for TRU Ball, Athens Archery, SuperWrapCo, and Archer's Edge.

When I don't Hunt I like to Fly Fish, and when I can't Hunt or Fly Fish I like to read about it...

You are more than welcome to go and check out some of my hunting videos on YouTube:

HunterHennie's Channel - YouTube

Regards,

Hennie Viljoen aka Hunter Hennie

Welcome to AH Hennie! Looking forward to having you share your experience and knowledge with us.

Welcome to the forum, Hennie !

Welcome to AH Hennie! Glad to have you aboard.

Welcome to AH Hennie. I was in RSA in July, 2010 and felt a very strong itch to throw a fly when we rode through Dullstroom on our way to KNP, just felt like the trout must be hungry there.

welcome to AH

Welcome to the forum Hennie, it's a great place to be.

Welcome to AH Hennie. I was in RSA in July, 2010 and felt a very strong itch to throw a fly when we rode through Dullstroom on our way to KNP, just felt like the trout must be hungry there.

If you come again you should go to Treeferns Trout Lodge, it's just outside Dullstroom. I go there quite often and the fishing there is fantastic!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg