New member from Cameroon

Giday Romain and welcome to the A H forums

Giday Romain and welcome to the A H forums
Thx !!

Welcome, and glad you found AH.

Welcome. I don’t know much about Cameroon or your operation. Can you give us s synopsis of what you do and where you hunt. I think the security question was a-good one also. Thanks for joining. I look forward to learning from you! Your new friend, Brian

Welcome to AH!

Welcome. I don’t know much about Cameroon or your operation. Can you give us s synopsis of what you do and where you hunt. I think the security question was a-good one also. Thanks for joining. I look forward to learning from you! Your new friend, Brian
Dear Brian,

Thank you for your message. We are located in north cameroon (3 hours drive from Garoua airport) and we are specialized in hunting Lord Derby antelope, but also buffalo/roan et a variety of other species. We started more than 15 years ago. You can check out our instagram page as well (name is faroeast). Concerning the security the country is quite stable and is not an issue for our clients so far. You can check out our website so you can have more info otherwise do not hesitate to send me a private message if you are interested in our hunts or if you just have a question !

Regards,

Romain

Welcome, great to have you here at AH!

Welcome aboard!

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelishaRae

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois