New here

Jbrsol

New member
Joined
Nov 25, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Hello everyone,
This forum's really helpful, and it's awesome to be part of it! I started hunting locally in the Midwest, then expanded to bigger game out West. The peacefulness of being in the wilderness is something special. With Africa hunting on my bucket list, this forum's a great resource to tap into for tips and advice to make my dream hunt a success. Thank you!
 
Welcome to AH Jbrsol!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
:S Welcome:
 
Hello sir-welcome to the site!
 
Hola hermono
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! You are in the right place
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,376
Members
169,345
Latest member
HyeFabela5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top