New here, from CT

Greetings ACE (in CT),

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I can’t hit the ground with an arrow (too lazy to practice):ROFLMAO: and so, I’m quite fond of rifles, yes quite.
However, one of my sons is an avid archer and has taken some good animals in Namibia with sharp sticks, via spot and stalk.

Once in a blue moon he writes in this forum, under the screen name of DoubleLunger.
Also, there are some other members here who also are avid bow hunters.
You will fit right in.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH and the posting side! Congrats on your trip and have fun!

Welcome and look forward to your participation! Let us know if you have any questions...

It seems to be protocol to introduce yourself, so since I've been reading for a few months and never posted I guess I'm due. I'm really enjoying all of the knowledge and experience shared here.

I'm mostly a Bow Hunter (at least for big game) these days, but I like my firearms and I do own a couple.

My girlfriend and I went on our first trip to Africa (Limpopo RS) this past July and LOVED it (you're all shocked I know)!
Planning a return trip next year and bringing 2 friends who are First Timers with us.

This year, We had some big winds, a day of huge rains, and a couple of blinds not well suited to shooting a bow, and only 5 days to hunt.
Next year it will be 8 days, and I'm trying to arrange better weather, the better Bow Blind issue has been discussed, and hopefully will be less of an issue as well.

Never got an opportunity at a Gemsbok or a decent Nyala, so ... we'll see what next year brings. I know that the right way is to see what you see, and so I'm going back with a very open mind (and a bigger budget).

Chas
It seems to be protocol to introduce yourself, so since I've been reading for a few months and never posted I guess I'm due. I'm really enjoying all of the knowledge and experience shared here.

I'm mostly a Bow Hunter (at least for big game) these days, but I like my firearms and I do own a couple.

My girlfriend and I went on our first trip to Africa (Limpopo RS) this past July and LOVED it (you're all shocked I know)!
Planning a return trip next year and bringing 2 friends who are First Timers with us.

This year, We had some big winds, a day of huge rains, and a couple of blinds not well suited to shooting a bow, and only 5 days to hunt.
Next year it will be 8 days, and I'm trying to arrange better weather, the better Bow Blind issue has been discussed, and hopefully will be less of an issue as well.

Never got an opportunity at a Gemsbok or a decent Nyala, so ... we'll see what next year brings. I know that the right way is to see what you see, and so I'm going back with a very open mind (and a bigger budget).

Chas
Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buyproductboxesuk

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.