New guy here, from IL

It was tough to do but while tough to find they are out there. A hunt in Africa with friends is quite tough to find also.. ;-)

And haha.. North or South.. Well, not to bash the north but thank goodness.. I'm from the South. Not too far from Stl really but on the Il side of river.. Far Far away from Cook County.
Only people who live on Chicago's South Side are mentally challenged
 
Welcome to AH.
When you go on your hunt, make your wish list, but listen to your PH and be ready to take a shot of opportunity on an animal you may come across that is not on your list.
 
Hey guys. Found this website while looking for a 404 Jeffery. If anybody has one for sale let me know. ;) if i can find one ill end up with a 416 rem, but just love the 404 history and having something a little different.
Planning a safari to Zimbabwe next year. Joined the group because it looks like a vast wealth of information and experience.
May have questions as time goes. Im 1 in a group of 5 going to Zim for dangerous and plains game. I hunt and shoot alot but this will be my 1st trip to Africa. Sold my Gto to pay for trip and quite honestly i cant wait. Hoping it will be the trip of a lifetime and a chance to go with friends makes it that much better.
 
Welcome to AH, that was a beautiful GTO!
 
Welcome. A sad and happy day combined. You will love Africa and will quickly start trying to figure out what else to sell to go back!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Hey guys. Found this website while looking for a 404 Jeffery. If anybody has one for sale let me know. ;) if i can find one ill end up with a 416 rem, but just love the 404 history and having something a little different.
Planning a safari to Zimbabwe next year. Joined the group because it looks like a vast wealth of information and experience.
May have questions as time goes. Im 1 in a group of 5 going to Zim for dangerous and plains game. I hunt and shoot alot but this will be my 1st trip to Africa. Sold my Gto to pay for trip and quite honestly i cant wait. Hoping it will be the trip of a lifetime and a chance to go with friends makes it that much better.
Iloutdoorsman

Enjoy the anticipation of this scheduled safari...while the planning is such a great fun part of the journey!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,353
Messages
1,573,881
Members
169,869
Latest member
tropketvomi1988
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top