New Guy from the US

TXCO

New member
Joined
Mar 18, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
After reading many informative posts here I decided to join. Im looking forward to being a part of the group.
 
Good to have another Texas boy online! Jump in and tell us about where you've been and where you are goin next.
 
Welcome, good to have you joining us!
 
Howdy!
 
Thanks guys. Im excited to be a part. Ive been lucky to hunt a fair amount and as noted live in Texas.

I actually just posted asking about a possible Zimbabwe leopard with an outfitter who I cant find much information about.
 
Welcome to AH. Can't have too many Texan's on here! (sure to be responses after that comment! Be nice guys...lol)
 
Welcome to AH.
I am sure your questions won't take long to get a response.

Good luck with your planning.
 
Welcome to AH. Can't have too many Texan's on here! (sure to be responses after that comment! Be nice guys...lol)

I agree with Buff-Buster
 
Hello TXCO and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH TXCO! Looking forward to your participation!
 
TXCO welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH TXCO! Glad to have you join us. Post your question about the Zimbabwean outfit here. Chances are that someone here will know them.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome aboard to the best site on the web!!
 
Welcome to AH TXCO! Enjoy the site if you have any questions just fire away.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,541
Members
169,371
Latest member
BernardCos
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top