New guy from the Black Hills of South Dakota

Greetings All,
I have been stalking around this page for a number of years now, and finally decided to join. There seems to be a wealth of knowledge, and wisdom on this page, and I am in need of both. It has taken a long time, but I am finally at a place in life where I can start planning my first trip to Africa.
I have been daydreaming about going to Africa for years, so I have a pretty solid idea what I would like to get out of my first trip, where I would like to go, what I would like to do, and what I would like to hunt. I know I would like to go to Namibia for my first safari, and I have a list of outfitters I am interested in, but am always open to suggestions.
I have to many questions to makes sense in one post, so I will leave that for another day. Thank you for allowing me to join this great page, and I look forward to hearing from you.
CM McKenzie

Dear CM McKenzie

Welcome as a member to this great Forum and hunting community.
We invite you to visit our website - and let us know where we could be of assistance.

We advise you to consider attending the Seminar at the yearly Dallas Safari Club (17 - 20 January 2019) with the name TIPS FOR TRIPS TO AFRICA prior to taking a decision. They share many tips with you to be taken into consideration PRIOR to deciding on your destination.

Enjoy the planning process - it forms a huge FUN part of your safari.

Best of luck with your decision.

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I find myself reading this forum daily since I have joined. I have learned so much, and researched so many great outfits, I am already planning my second and third trips before I have even made a deposit for my first trip.

Thank you all,
Casey

Welcome to the family and the forum @CM McKenzie, you are in the right place!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeMo

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you