New guy from the Black Hills of South Dakota

Welcome to AH. I'm in Gillette. You seem to be in the Belle Fourche-Spearfish area. Ought to meet up and talk hunting sometime. Lots of great places to go in Namibia.
Bruce

Welcome to AH. I'm in Gillette. You seem to be in the Belle Fourche-Spearfish area. Ought to meet up and talk hunting sometime. Lots of great places to go in Namibia.
Bruce
You are spot on, I sit right between Belle and Spearfish. I am out on Hwy 34 towards Aladdin. If you are in the area give a holler, I love to talk hunting. Gillette isn't very far away.

Welcome to AH !

Damn West River guys. You gotta come out East River

Oh yes! Give up the hills and decent winter weather for flat lands, wind and blizzards. Right at the top of my to do list.

Bruce

I used to work in mining, I was based out of SD. But spent a lot of time in Gillette!

I get to Rapid several times a year. Was over that way to have some skin cancer removed 3 weeks ago. Holler if you get over my way.
Bruce

I get to Rapid several times a year. Was over that way to have some skin cancer removed 3 weeks ago. Holler if you get over my way.
Bruce
I usually head to Sheridan several times a year, and pass through Gillette. I will give you a heads up the next time I'm through.

sounds great. Be nice to meet up and talk hunting!
Bruce

Welcome to AH! Namibia is great first country to hunt in Africa!

Welcome to AH CM from the other side of South Dakota. I'm in Aberdeen.
Done 10 hunts in Africa with two being in Namibia. You will enjoy!!!

Greetings All,

I have been stalking around this page for a number of years now, and finally decided to join. There seems to be a wealth of knowledge, and wisdom on this page, and I am in need of both. It has taken a long time, but I am finally at a place in life where I can start planning my first trip to Africa.

I have been daydreaming about going to Africa for years, so I have a pretty solid idea what I would like to get out of my first trip, where I would like to go, what I would like to do, and what I would like to hunt. I know I would like to go to Namibia for my first safari, and I have a list of outfitters I am interested in, but am always open to suggestions.

I have to many questions to makes sense in one post, so I will leave that for another day. Thank you for allowing me to join this great page, and I look forward to hearing from you.

CM McKenzie
Welcome to AH! Feel free to PM me about hunting Namibia.
Regards,
Philip

Welcome to our forum CM!

Welcome CM McKenzie. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

Greetings All,

I have been stalking around this page for a number of years now, and finally decided to join. There seems to be a wealth of knowledge, and wisdom on this page, and I am in need of both. It has taken a long time, but I am finally at a place in life where I can start planning my first trip to Africa.

I have been daydreaming about going to Africa for years, so I have a pretty solid idea what I would like to get out of my first trip, where I would like to go, what I would like to do, and what I would like to hunt. I know I would like to go to Namibia for my first safari, and I have a list of outfitters I am interested in, but am always open to suggestions.

I have to many questions to makes sense in one post, so I will leave that for another day. Thank you for allowing me to join this great page, and I look forward to hearing from you.

CM McKenzie
Welcome CM McKenzie! Namibia is a great choice for your first African experience. We offer the finest in old style, free range plains game hunting and we will gladly assist in arranging your safari

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg