New guy from Texas

Welcome to the forum and good luck on your upcoming hunt
 
Welcome and look forward to your participation!
 
Welcome to the family! Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.
 
Thank you all for the welcome. I now find myself on this forum every day. So much information to absorb.
 
Welcome to AH from another DFW "local"!

I've never hunted with Dumukwa, but as luck would have it, wound up sharing a fishing camp with Bertus(owner) in Mozambique 11-12 years ago. They seem like they run a nice operation and I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Good luck on your trip!
 
Well gents, I started this thread 2 years ago and tomorrow I leave for the dark continent and RSA. Bags are packed and rifles are in the case. Don't know if I'll be updating while I'm in SA but I will give a full report when we return on August 2.
Son will be carrying a pre-64 Model 70 FWT in .308 and I'll be using the same in .300 H&H. Plains game all around. Flying Emirates through Dubai. May get a bit dicey getting in and out but hopefully there won't be issues.
 
Last edited:
Good luck, shoot straight and stay down wind.

Safe travels.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,844
Members
169,429
Latest member
AnnaDonagh
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top