New guy from OK

Welcome to AH, you have picked a great place to begin your journey to Africa. Lots of very knowledgeable people here.

Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Hi, everybody. I’m brand new here and trying to soak up some info about Africa.
Im a lineman by trade and take off 6 months a year to hunt. I just saw some prices on plains game packages and they were less than I expected, so it’s got my wheels turning. I’ve always wanted a kudu and gemsbok so I came here learn more. Thanks
CRowe

Welcome to this Forum where you would be able to obtain a lot of information which will prepare you for your journey to Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,060
Members
170,510
Latest member
ThanhCsb55
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top