New Guy from Arkansas

That's not far from me. Glenwood is closest town of any size east of me. I do quite a bit of business there. Lots of good woods, but late summer the chiggers do get rough!
Well welcome again, I wouldnt mind living there in Fall and winter again. still got relatives in Mena. If I remember correctly Glenwood has a decent golf course. Its been about 30 years.
 
I'm a long time lurker here and finally have joined. I've had a lifelong dream of hunting Africa, having read any and all books on the subject since childhood. I went to the Dallas TTHA show in January, met Rouan from Tsala Hunting Safaris and made plans to hunt buffalo in Mozambique in 2027. I have enjoyed reading the forum for several years, looking forward to having experiences to share.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome! Grew up in the NWA area, still have a lot of family there, and consider the area home.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,284
Messages
1,570,592
Members
168,910
Latest member
RaulCowen1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top