New Eley Rimfire ammo

skydiver386

AH legend
Joined
Oct 18, 2023
Messages
2,753
Reaction score
11,156
Media
37
Articles
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Europe
1
Member of
SCI, NAHC
Hunted
South Africa, Ohio, Florida, Wyoming, Arizona
Just what I need for my upcoming Match shooting season.


IMG_20250401_084250.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,984
Members
169,213
Latest member
Gamenextdoor
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top