New Double Rifle

DEFYET …. We’ll done sir!

After having recently gone through the pain of waiting 6 months before getting word that a rifle I exported from Texas to a mate in the NT made it safe and sound.

I can only imagine the ordeal you have been through; and congratulations as every man should own at least one truly fine gun in their life.

You seemed to have accomplished that several times over.
 
Beautiful rifles
 
Unbelievably classy pair of doubles—- what’s the plan for the 600? Wooly Mammoth [emoji41]
 
Congratulations!!! That VC is just stunning!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,337
Messages
1,573,260
Members
169,730
Latest member
loylisadre1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top