New bow hunter from Wisconsin

Packsy

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA
Hello everyone.
I am a new bow hunter, only 2 years, but I love it. I have harvested 3 animals to date, and am learning more every time I go out.
My husband (Stretch) and I are going to South Dakota to hunt mule deer in October. Along with hunting white tails here in Wisconsin I am hoping to harvest more animals this year. We did go to Iowa last year and I was able to do a spot and stalk on a Texas dall ram. We each harvested a ram, but mine was bigger and more handsome so mine is mounted and in our living room.
We are in the process of planning a safari in South Africa for August 2014. I am very excited for this adventure. I have started working out with my weights and will do a lot of practicing before then to get my bow weight up.
Thanks.

Welcome to AH Packsy.

You have the bug for the bow. Congrats on your success thus far.

Good for you Packsy and Welcome to AH! Your going to love Africa but you better get a second job because once you've been there you can't get enough of it and you to keep going back. Enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH Packsy!

Welcome aboard Packsy from a fellow stick-flicker. I live just north of your next hunting destination in North Dakota. Mule deer are my passion. Unfortunately the population in ND has taken a real hit in the last three years - I hope you have some good luck down in SD this fall.

nd

Welcome Packsy!! Sure you'll enjoy the sight as much as all of us.

My best always.

Enjoy the planning process! Enjoy this site...

Welcome to the forum:)

Welcom to the forum, you will love it here. Very knowledgeable folks.

Hi Packsy

Welcome to the forum from one bow hunter to another!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Enjoy every minute of your planning, it will be time for you to get onto the plane before you know it!

Welcome to AH Packsy!

Welcome to the forum, Packsy !

Thanks all for the great welcome!!
We are so looking forward to our hunt. Getting advise, meeting new people who share our passion, and seeing so many awesome pictures makes this forum/website great fun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
choangclubcasa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross