New bloke from the UK

Welcome Pete from another UK hunter. [emoji106]
 
Welcome to AH Pete! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome to AH Pete!
 
Welcome in the best hunting family in the net you can get .
Is Botwana open now for hunter ?
All the best
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,235
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top