Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
SCI Brush Country Chapter
Hunted
Kalahari; Limpopo, South Africa; Omay, Zimbabwe; Czech Republic; Mexico; Texas; New Mexico; Colorado
I mounted this axis in 2002 and just never had a base for it that I liked. I think I’ve finally found its home.

IMG_8466.jpeg
IMG_8467.jpeg

Without pics I would have difficulty imagining that.
But that actually looks pretty good. Top marks for originality.

That looks great!! Did you have to add weight to the wine rack to balance it? Weight in addition to the wine bottles I mean.

That looks great!! Did you have to add weight to the wine rack to balance it? Weight in addition to the wine bottles I mean.
I thought I was going to need some but worked out it stood fine even without the wine bottles but it doesn’t hurt having them there for sure.

I thought I was going to need some but worked out it stood fine even without the wine bottles but it doesn’t hurt having them there for sure.

Using wine bottles would not work at my house. Great that you don’t need them for weights. Leaves them for drinking.

Love it!

Using wine bottles would not work at my house. Great that you don’t need them for weights. Leaves them for drinking.
We don’t drink much wine but the liquor cabinet next to it gets used .

Looks great.
side more: I like the beaded waterbuck euro.

Looks great.
side more: I like the beaded waterbuck euro.
Yeah they aren’t too bad to do if you use the bigger crystals and not those tiny ones.

I like it. Great idea

I like it. I like the unconventional at times when it comes to taxidermy. Have a cape buffalo at the taxidermist now. I was going to do a synthetic buff horn as some here have used, but think I am going to have him use an old riveted metal “can” from India (I think) that is seemingly over 100 years old. I will either love it or hate it. No middle ground. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MonikaAshb

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
Sable @ the lodge this morning

Buffalo encounter this morning!