New Aussie bullet

Was speaking with Cameron this afternoon on the phone and he informed me he's going to join this great forum very shortly ;)
It will be great to have him here. He knows most of the Aussies here already I think.
I do think it will be a good way to promote his business and answer the technical questions himself.

Atomic prices are way below the overseas competition and we can get them when we want then. I’ve had some bullets on back order for over a year these being Barnes and Nosler. No more, Atomic perform as good or better, they’re cheaper to buy and Australian made . Here’s a great guy having a go, I say support our own.

I will certainly buy some in various calibers

Never been keen on an all copper bullet, I'm a bonded soft point fan. Having said this, there is nothing I love more than some good Aussie quality manufacturing and customer service. I'll get in touch with him and see what's on offer for the calibres I reload and see what he has to offer.

Me too !
Whoops
Not from the me too brigade

Just checked out
Atomicprojectiles.com.au

So much rain here haven’t been to range for a while.
Going next Saturday as it should be fine.
Was to go today Saturday but just bucketing down yet again
Oh well a normal wet season

Never been keen on an all copper bullet, I'm a bonded soft point fan. Having said this, there is nothing I love more than some good Aussie quality manufacturing and customer service. I'll get in touch with him and see what's on offer for the calibres I reload and see what he has to offer.

I’ve not used copper bullets before but this morning I bought 308 cartridges with copper bullets to try.

They have always had weird firearms laws over there. From memory I think they had a law that you couldn’t have a cartridge that went over 2000 fps

They have always had weird firearms laws over there. From memory I think they had a law that you couldn’t have a cartridge that went over 2000 fps

Not sure about Waa but the Northern Territory did-
Hence the 45/70 down loaded etc was used

@K95
When I lived in WA years ago they were very strict. You had to have letters from property owners and a pile of other bullshit.
I had no problems registering my old 303 but I ad police friends at the time. Rather handy.
Bob

Anyone used these in a 375 yet? Thinking that with the lack of availability of Woodleigh and Swift in NZ that these could be a great way to go. Looking at something for all round use. Cape buff downwards (including water buff)
Thanks

S
Anyone used these in a 375 yet? Thinking that with the lack of availability of Woodleigh and Swift in NZ that these could be a great way to go. Looking at something for all round use. Cape buff downwards (including water buff)
Thanks

Hope you get a copy
Below are 3 Atomic 29 recovered bullets. Left is a 220 gr 338. Middle 250 gr 9.3 and the right a 270 gr 375.

43C1D53A-9015-41FD-BA29-98E17E05632C.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jostepan

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois