New Aussie bullet

Was speaking with Cameron this afternoon on the phone and he informed me he's going to join this great forum very shortly ;)
It will be great to have him here. He knows most of the Aussies here already I think.
I do think it will be a good way to promote his business and answer the technical questions himself.
 
Atomic prices are way below the overseas competition and we can get them when we want then. I’ve had some bullets on back order for over a year these being Barnes and Nosler. No more, Atomic perform as good or better, they’re cheaper to buy and Australian made . Here’s a great guy having a go, I say support our own.

I will certainly buy some in various calibers
 
Never been keen on an all copper bullet, I'm a bonded soft point fan. Having said this, there is nothing I love more than some good Aussie quality manufacturing and customer service. I'll get in touch with him and see what's on offer for the calibres I reload and see what he has to offer.

Me too !
Whoops
Not from the me too brigade
 
Just checked out
Atomicprojectiles.com.au

So much rain here haven’t been to range for a while.
Going next Saturday as it should be fine.
Was to go today Saturday but just bucketing down yet again
Oh well a normal wet season
 
Never been keen on an all copper bullet, I'm a bonded soft point fan. Having said this, there is nothing I love more than some good Aussie quality manufacturing and customer service. I'll get in touch with him and see what's on offer for the calibres I reload and see what he has to offer.

I’ve not used copper bullets before but this morning I bought 308 cartridges with copper bullets to try.
 
They have always had weird firearms laws over there. From memory I think they had a law that you couldn’t have a cartridge that went over 2000 fps
 
They have always had weird firearms laws over there. From memory I think they had a law that you couldn’t have a cartridge that went over 2000 fps

Not sure about Waa but the Northern Territory did-
Hence the 45/70 down loaded etc was used
 
They have always had weird firearms laws over there. From memory I think they had a law that you couldn’t have a cartridge that went over 2000 fps
@K95
When I lived in WA years ago they were very strict. You had to have letters from property owners and a pile of other bullshit.
I had no problems registering my old 303 but I ad police friends at the time. Rather handy.
Bob
 
Anyone used these in a 375 yet? Thinking that with the lack of availability of Woodleigh and Swift in NZ that these could be a great way to go. Looking at something for all round use. Cape buff downwards (including water buff)
Thanks
 
S
Anyone used these in a 375 yet? Thinking that with the lack of availability of Woodleigh and Swift in NZ that these could be a great way to go. Looking at something for all round use. Cape buff downwards (including water buff)
Thanks
 
Hope you get a copy
Below are 3 Atomic 29 recovered bullets. Left is a 220 gr 338. Middle 250 gr 9.3 and the right a 270 gr 375.

43C1D53A-9015-41FD-BA29-98E17E05632C.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,159
Members
169,499
Latest member
VenettaFit
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top