netherlands gun permit help

tap

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 19, 2011
Messages
390
Reaction score
141
Deals & offers
12
Media
55
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
7
I was looking to find help for my netherlands gun permitting. My problem is that I've heard from far too many people that they send you your gun permit about a week before you leave for your safari. My problem is that I will not be entering through the netherlands and only leaving throught the netherlands.. If this happens I will not have my permits in hand. I have tried contacting hunt conceirge but their lack of response and lag time in responding has left them as an unacceptable choice.

My question for you guys is this. Does anyone know of another service that will help me with my amsterdam permits and still help me with meet and greet and lodging for my first night in joberg?
 
I still don't have a reply from Air 2000 (after two weeks) about processing permits in Amsterdam, etc.

Lots of services willing to help you fill out the form for RSA.

Good luck.
 
Tap

I used Gracy travel and in 2010 they did the Netherlands permit process for me.

You are on target that they like to send it a week or so ahead of time, however Gracy was able to obtain mine with time to additional time to spare.

I suggest that you call Gracy and talk to Christy, she is there rifle paper work specialist. She is great to work with. She will also line up a VIP meet for you at South Africa if yo would like.

My sister who has travel the world was impressed with this service as we were taken to the front of the line at customs for processing and when we went to obtain my rifle i was again put at the head of the line for processing and then we were walked to our motel and in the morning we were met and walked through the airport and again taken to the front of the lines while doing so.
Truly VIP service...
 
i cant find anything fro gracy travel. do you have a website?
 
Thanks bricky, emails been sent buddy!
 
Thanks Brickburn
 
yes sir. all i got back were hits for cape grace? don't know what that is but all my hits were related to that and cape town. go figure.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,570
Members
169,760
Latest member
hb88gdn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top