Need suggestions!

Bowhunter_ml

New member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Deals & offers
1
Member of
SCI, NAHC
Hunted
USA, Canada, Namibia
Hello all,
I have just booked a bowhunt in Namibia for early August. (my 2nd trip to Africa) My flight brings me through Joburg and I would love to include a 4-5 day hunt for kudu either before or after my Namibian adventure.

I am looking for exclusive bowhunting concessions if possible. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Mike
 
sprial horn safaris , the guy seemed great, has great looking Kudu , wish I could of booked with him , but wife like the rooms with someone else, contact him and I bet you will book
 
sprial horn safaris , the guy seemed great, has great looking Kudu , wish I could of booked with him , but wife like the rooms with someone else, contact him and I bet you will book

Thanks, I will check him out!

Mike
 
Check out Dries Visser Safaris. Don't know if they do hunts that short, but won't hurt to ask. I am booked with them for this July, he has two main properties in RSA that are exclusive to bowhunters. From his videos it looks like they have great kudu.

nd
 
Hi Mke

Why dont you take a kudu in Namibia?
 
I do plan on taking a kudu in Namibia. In fact I planned on taking one there during my 1st trip but you know how hunting goes. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it don't. I guess I am hedging my bets. Besides, with the cost of airfare nowadays I am seeing more country this way. Just want to get as much bang for my buck as possible!

Thanks for all of the help. I knew there were possibilities out there. I just had to check with the right people. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT! Love this site by the way. Since I joined a year ago I have been content to just read along but I have learned a lot.

I actually was just contacted by the PH that I was with last time in Namibia. He is now in SA and we are setting up something for this August.
Thanks again to all who replied!

Mike
 
Tom, I saw your video on another post. Great kudu! My blood is boiling now! If I wasn't already heading to Namibia I would be heading their way. Gives me reason for another trip! Mike
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,854
Members
169,037
Latest member
IsidraBenn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top