Need some prayer guys!

Thank you so much for the privilege of praying for Theresa and her medical situation. Father is absolutely sovereign
 
Prayers sent for Teresa AND the team of Doctors. May God give them skillful hands and minds.
 
Prayers for Teresa. praying for nothing but but best
 
I am asking for prayer for a good friend who is having very serious health issues. Her name is Teresa and she does not have a clear diagnosis yet.
They have just started running a barrage of tests on her. They believe some kind of cancer but they have'nt found it yet. She is her families only source
of income and she is raising her grandchild. extrordinary lady! When I was diagnosed with cancer six years ago it was very comforting knowing people all
over the world were lifting me up! So I am extending an invitation to the prayer warriors on this site to join me in praying for Teresa!!!
Thank you guys it means the world!
Lord bless her and her family.
 
Done! May God be with her and her Grandchild.
 
Consider it done! Prayers being said for Teresa.
 
I am asking for prayer for a good friend who is having very serious health issues. Her name is Teresa and she does not have a clear diagnosis yet.
They have just started running a barrage of tests on her. They believe some kind of cancer but they have'nt found it yet. She is her families only source
of income and she is raising her grandchild. extrordinary lady! When I was diagnosed with cancer six years ago it was very comforting knowing people all
over the world were lifting me up! So I am extending an invitation to the prayer warriors on this site to join me in praying for Teresa!!!
Thank you guys it means the world!
She has my most sincere feelings for a favorable diagnosis and recovery..
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,778
Members
169,165
Latest member
scuritvabea1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top