Need some help Tick Bite

Ain't it just....... it does occur in our area but doesn't seem to be as common here as it is on the coast.
 
I've seen them advertised before but don't know how effective they are or if they prevent the tick from vomiting into the bloodstream during removal or not but probably well worth a try. :)
 
I've seen them advertised before but don't know how effective they are or if they prevent the tick from vomiting into the bloodstream during removal or not but probably well worth a try. :)

with all this vomiting sounds more like they have been out on a saturday night :draught::draught::draught::draught::vomit::laughing:
 
Maybe the answer to ticks is to keep the blood/alcohol level up so high they get pissed and fall off! LOL
 
"RX is: You'll get some Doxicyline (sp) and you will be right as rain in 10 days."

Had tick bite fever when I got back from SA last year, talked my doc, he prescribed the tx above, no big deal.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,374
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top