Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,NRA
Hunted
namibia,zambia, Zimbabwe,Botswana, South Africa
Does anyone have 300gr Barnes TSX bullets for my 375 H&H and 180 Barnes TSX bullets for my 300 Win Mag. Getting ready for a July safari and can’t find these anywhere. Everything is back ordered with no delivery dates. Getting nervous!

PM sent

Not 300 grain TSX but midway actually just got 300 grain Swift a frames back in stock after being out everywhere forever. I ordered a 100 right away before they are gone again. If you can’t get TSX that is an equally good back up option for you.

Thanks
If you have 50-100 to spare that would be great. How do we work out details.

Cabelas actually has 180 grain TSX in stock. I’ve unfortunately learned to look there for Barnes when I can’t find anywhere else.

Thanks. I never look at cabelas- they never seem to have anything. BUT I just ordered 100 180gr TSX bullets. Amazing. Thanks for the tip!!

Cabelas actually has 180 grain TSX in stock. I’ve unfortunately learned to look there for Barnes when I can’t find anywhere else.

Cabela's/Bass Pro is getting into a bad habit of saying that things are in stock and allowing you to order them only to have the order canceled when they actually find out that they are not in stock.

I have a friend that had this happen twice in the last month.

Midway USA cancelled an order of mine the day after they as acknowledged it.

Times are tough

Cabela's/Bass Pro is getting into a bad habit of saying that things are in stock and allowing you to order them only to have the order canceled when they actually find out that they are not in stock.

I have a friend that had this happen twice in the last month.
Hopefully it isn’t the case here, I was able to get 150 grain TTSX from them when I couldn’t find anywhere else. I just got my 100 300 grain Swift a frames from midway yesterday.

I received the Barnes TSX bullets recently from Cabelas. Thanks for the tip and thanks to Cabelas for actually having them in stock!

Not 300 grain TSX but midway actually just got 300 grain Swift a frames back in stock after being out everywhere forever. I ordered a 100 right away before they are gone again. If you can’t get TSX that is an equally good back up option for you.

This is great, great advice.

Midway USA did have 180gr TSX in stock yesterday...I got some for my 308

Godwincp, did you get you some Barnes TSX?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.