Need a recommendation for a custom leather pouch

Letzhunt

AH veteran
Reaction score
So I have a Fierce rifle that has a detachable magazine and thought I would have a custom leather mag pouch made for it. Rather than an looped ammo carrier I thought it would be nice to have and open top rifle mag pouch made. Tried a local source but seems he retired. Doesn't need to be super fancy but a quality job would be nice. Just thought I would ask here.....oh yeah ........ I don't wish to wait a year like some do for a custom holster!

Try Murray Custom Leather. He might be able to help.

So I have a Fierce rifle that has a detachable magazine and thought I would have a custom leather mag pouch made for it. Rather than an looped ammo carrier I thought it would be nice to have and open top rifle mag pouch made. Tried a local source but seems he retired. Doesn't need to be super fancy but a quality job would be nice. Just thought I would ask here.....oh yeah ........ I don't wish to wait a year like some do for a custom holster!
Murray custom Leather has made several cases for my ammo and guns. he also has a very quick turnaround time most of the time. For a lot of my orders, I have sent measurements and had the item within 1-2 weeks

Thank you.....i have reached out to get his thoughts on the build......should be doable and a neat concept.

Well it seems may have used him...however he is not taking on custom work at this time. i'm open to new suggestions

I had this guy make some tourniquet holders for me, he did a fantastic job and was very open to making them to my specs. I am really impressed with his work, I just stumble across his website by accident, but I am happy I did.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.30 AM.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 57
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.33 AM.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 60
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.39 AM.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 56
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.43 AM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 60
Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RubenDurha

Latest profile posts

Our trophy shed is filling up and we are only getting started,

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.