Need a recommendation for a custom leather pouch

Letzhunt

AH veteran
Reaction score
So I have a Fierce rifle that has a detachable magazine and thought I would have a custom leather mag pouch made for it. Rather than an looped ammo carrier I thought it would be nice to have and open top rifle mag pouch made. Tried a local source but seems he retired. Doesn't need to be super fancy but a quality job would be nice. Just thought I would ask here.....oh yeah ........ I don't wish to wait a year like some do for a custom holster!

Try Murray Custom Leather. He might be able to help.

So I have a Fierce rifle that has a detachable magazine and thought I would have a custom leather mag pouch made for it. Rather than an looped ammo carrier I thought it would be nice to have and open top rifle mag pouch made. Tried a local source but seems he retired. Doesn't need to be super fancy but a quality job would be nice. Just thought I would ask here.....oh yeah ........ I don't wish to wait a year like some do for a custom holster!
Murray custom Leather has made several cases for my ammo and guns. he also has a very quick turnaround time most of the time. For a lot of my orders, I have sent measurements and had the item within 1-2 weeks

Thank you.....i have reached out to get his thoughts on the build......should be doable and a neat concept.

Well it seems may have used him...however he is not taking on custom work at this time. i'm open to new suggestions

I had this guy make some tourniquet holders for me, he did a fantastic job and was very open to making them to my specs. I am really impressed with his work, I just stumble across his website by accident, but I am happy I did.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.30 AM.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 57
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.33 AM.png
    7.9 MB · Views: 60
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.39 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.39 AM.png
    7.2 MB · Views: 56
  • Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 9.05.43 AM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 60
Reactions: WAB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlynSch

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?