Namibian Animals

If you want something special for Namibia, I would say the Damara Dik Dik

Yes I suppose they do logically but thats about it. They do have some "similarity" as opposed to "siliarities".
Look enough like a horse that my horse loving niece made sure I did not take one under threat of a life long boycott of the house.
So, someone else can see the likeness of her pony in them .

I will be hunting in Namibia in 2012. The animals in my package are kudu, gemsbok, jackal, warthog, duiker, springbok, and red hartebeest. Are there any other animals that are only found in Namibia I should consider taking since I am already there?

How long do you have? Really it will determine how many of these you could reasonably get.
Eland, BF Impala, Steenbok, DikDik, H Zebra.
Adding all these alone could be another 7 to 10 days.

I picked the Eland from this list of extras!

BF Impala would come before the striped ones for sure.

The Black faced impala can't be imported the USA. I saw a few giants when I was in Namibia in 2008. I'm talking in the 25-28 inch range, but no one was interested....because of the hefty trophy fee and fact getting through US Customs wasn't worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoraceBrei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!