NAMIBIA: Off To Namibia

Wow, fantastic cat!
 
Congrats Charlie! When he is all mounted up at home you can invite me over for a single malt scotch. That way you retell the hunt story again.
 
Congrats Charlie! When he is all mounted up at home you can invite me over for a single malt scotch. That way you retell the hunt story again.
Will do David. I’m sure that process will take awhile
 
Man, AH is cleaning up on leopard this year! Fine hunt- what a great thrill !!
 
Charlie, a blind without hot and cold running blonds, is that what you call roughing it?? LOL

BTW once you get home drag out a laptop and fill us in on all of the details. Can't wait!!!
 
Charlie congratulations!!!!Your patience paid on a huge tom. Very happy for you. We talked to our outfitter yesterday to line up a couple tourist things to do after our upcoming hunt. We head to Namibia in 6 weeks. When you get over jet lag I would like to give you a call.

Again nice cat, job well done by everyone on your team.
 
Magnificent cat and story to go along with it. Congratulations to all involved. Well done.
 
Charlie congratulations!!!!Your patience paid on a huge tom. Very happy for you. We talked to our outfitter yesterday to line up a couple tourist things to do after our upcoming hunt. We head to Namibia in 6 weeks. When you get over jet lag I would like to give you a call.

Again nice cat, job well done by everyone on your team.
Absolutely Dave call me anytime!
 
Magnificent cat and story to go along with it. Congratulations to all involved. Well done.
Can not have bagged this cat without a great outfitter an PH in Pieter Delport.
 
Can not have bagged this cat without a great outfitter an PH in Pieter Delport.
I just did a simple plains game hunt with Pieter, nothing like a leopard or other dangerous game hunt.

He was nothing but professional, and worked his butt off to get me the best trophies he could find. There was no talk about pricing for bigger or smaller animals. Everything was done as we agreed before the hunt. I was treated better than I had been treated anywhere.His staff was great, unfortunately shortly after I left his cook Tony Williams passed away. Tony was so nice to chat with.

Some extra bird hunting during the mid day break, a fishing trip to the skeleton coast, visiting the sand dunes and so much more that I hadn't planned on. From meeting other family members including his parents, brothers , wife and great kids, cousin. Everyone made me feel special.

One person caught me off guard when they said I speak the best English of any Hungarian hunter Pieter has had. Told them I was from Canada and only speak English, we all had a good laugh.

So happy your hunt was a success!


Love reading these stories as it takes me back there. I think everyone who has been to Africa has a longing to return.
 
Very nice kitty Charlie. I know what an eleventh hour leapard hunt feels like. Never give up as u have proved. Congrats to entire team but especially to you for perseverance
Cheers. Jacques
 
Charlie a great hunting report with a wonderful ending. What a leopard!!!
 
Very nice kitty Charlie. I know what an eleventh hour leapard hunt feels like. Never give up as u have proved. Congrats to entire team but especially to you for perseverance
Cheers. Jacques
Thank you sir!
 
BE53A3C6-4999-4885-9A42-081F2AC7C012.jpeg
Look at the fat on this guy! It is probably why he didn’t leave a blood trail as the fat sealed up around the entry wound!
 
4891F2CE-326C-444D-98D4-137FC70ECD83.jpeg
7EECD446-8899-40EB-84FB-BDBC5F0623DD.jpeg
Bullet recovery was in the right front shoulder just under the neck. Did I say that I am now a fan of the 9.3 x 62?
 
Great cat Charlie. Congratulations on a successful trip.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,080
Members
169,490
Latest member
mibeerpamab1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top