NAMIBIA: My Namibia Hunt 2017

Wow what a great hunt and some fine trophies! Congrats!!!
 
Well after reading this im really ready to get over there 2020 cant come soon enough. Eintracht jagd looks to be doin some awesome hunts! A big mtn zebra stallion is top of list right now
 
Well after reading this report last year and then the reports from @machinistbutler and @Lee M this year, we @Cigar, @NW James his wife and myself as well as my wife have decided to have a little group hunt of our own here. These reports have been glowing! @Hunter101 has been very positive of eintracht jagd as well. Drought sounds rough in the country as a whole but pieter still has good grass and doesnt seem to be hit as hard as other areas. Also as a nice added bonus well maybe a bonus haha @billc and his son will be going along as well. Aug 2020 is going to be a blast!
 
Nice report. I haven’t seen you (Billc) around lately? Where are you. I miss your contributions. Hope you are doing well.
 
Sigh... I'm gonna have to come back to this later. I want an Oryx like that! And that is a great eland.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,769
Members
169,161
Latest member
MichelWhit
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top