Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Armstrong Fish and Game Club
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, British Colombia Ca.
Bummer you did not get a leopard. I had a great hunt with Westfalen last June, and although we actually saw a leopard! I was not hunting them. I hunted mainly with Gideon, a very focused hunter, if a bit laconic. If he could not put you on a leopard at that time, I doubt anyone could.
The ongoing drought is tragic. Hope it ends soon.

Rick Cox

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Armstrong Fish and Game Club
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, British Colombia Ca.
Philip, I hunted with Westfalen in July/August. Only plains game but had an incredible hunt. I decided to do the Taxidermy in Namibia because 1) I personally saw the work they do 2) Cost - Comparing to three local taxidermist the cost was considerably lower. Over 25% including increased shipping cost. But along your lines, I negotiated that the final bill with be an additional 20% off if they are not ready to ship in 6 months. I totally agree everything is negotiable. BTW 6 months is 3/16/17 so I will keep everyone updated.
I'm going to be interested to see how your taxidermy goes. Mine is still "in progress" as well. (June/2016). John was adamant I contact him if I needed anything, but I am not quite there yet.

MMAL

Gold supporter
AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
New Jersey, New York, Wyoming, Colorado, Mexico, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Northwest Territories, Newfoundland, Namibia
I updated this on another thread but my trophies are in the air on the way home. Will post pictures on the hunt report thread when i hang them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadelaineR

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tally-Ho Hunting Safaris wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.
Lkhntr wrote on Warpig602's profile.
On the vx6 2-12 what does the zl2 stand for?

Thanks, Oliver
bowjijohn wrote on AfricaHunting.com's profile.
Many thanks for re formatting my article for the forum

I served my time in both the bush and during the bush war

I hope it did it justice

Education is where it is at - without it the wild places are history

You - sir - are well placed to make a difference

J