Namibia Leopard Hunt 2015

At the current exchange that is a great deal..................
 
Wish these guys would just put prices in U.S. Dollars, just makes it easier at a glance.
 
Yessiree, I'd like that........
 
Wish these guys would just put prices in U.S. Dollars, just makes it easier at a glance.

Ethnocentrism is an interesting thing.

Perhaps when your ancestors came from Germany and most of your clients come from the EU pricing in USD is a little off base.
 
I certainly meant no slight, but I am surprised to hear "most" clients come from the EU. Of course there are many things that surprise me these days. I just meant since the U.S. dollar is the standard for so many countries it would be easy for most to know the exchange rate with it even if they used a different currency. I am of course able to do through the use of this computer a quick search for the appropriate exchange rate.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,570,239
Members
168,863
Latest member
AngleaSchm
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top