I certainly meant no slight, but I am surprised to hear "most" clients come from the EU. Of course there are many things that surprise me these days. I just meant since the U.S. dollar is the standard for so many countries it would be easy for most to know the exchange rate with it even if they used a different currency. I am of course able to do through the use of this computer a quick search for the appropriate exchange rate.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.