NAMIBIA: KHOMAS HIGHLAND HUNTING SAFARIS

@gizmo

Thanks for the write up. I have them on my shortlist in a couple years. Obvouisly a ph can accomodate needs, but is there a PH there who by nature prefers to go on walkabouts and takes things very slow & methodical? Thanks
If you like to walk and stalk you’ll be in great hands. They will walk your legs off. That in itself is a good part of why the hunt was so awesome. Lots and lots of stalks.

Congratulations we just got back from a second trip with Philip . Took my Wife and Youngest son this time, had an Amazing and very successful hunt. My wife did not hunt but Philip, and his wife found plenty of Photo opportunities to keep her busy.

Enjoyed the report! Congrats and thanks for sharing!

Congratulations we just got back from a second trip with Philip . Took my Wife and Youngest son this time, had an Amazing and very successful hunt. My wife did not hunt but Philip, and his wife found plenty of Photo opportunities to keep her busy.
We’re y’all the ones that came in behind us? Philip mentioned another group of Texans coming in.

Thought I knew what to expect this time but they exceeded my expectations again. Philips new lodge is amazing. Philip and his crew are fantastic, food fantastic, lodge fantastic, game available fantastic, atmosphere fantastic. Took my Wife and youngest son this time , we rode horseback, my wife had a great photo safari. She took photos of numerous animals including Elephants and a huge Black Mamba. All hunters took the animals they were after. Ask my son after the first day if he thought he would come back . He said we sighted the guns in this morning I got on the truck started driving and before I pulled the trigger the first time I thought I'm coming back. Thanks again to Philip, Jannis, Errins, and the entire crew for an amazing hunt. We are already planning a return trip. Jim
 (2).JPG
 (3).JPG
 (4).JPG
 (5).JPG
 (6).JPG
 (7).JPG
 (8).JPG
 (9).JPG
 (10).JPG
 (11).JPG
 (12).JPG
 (13).JPG
 (14).JPG
 (15).JPG
 (16).JPG
 (17).JPG
 (18).JPG
 (19).JPG
 (20).JPG
 (21).JPG
 (22).JPG
 (23).JPG
 (24).JPG
 (25).JPG
 (26).JPG
 (27).JPG
.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AishaYpd4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross