NAMIBIA: Johnnyblues V.S. Mr. Spots Round Two

Well done my friend...well done!
 
Yay Johnny! Now get some sleep, you look wiped out.
 
Congratulations Johnny. I know you worked hard for a leopard.
 
Congratulations Johnny. You deserved that cat and it's beautiful.
 
Sweet....

Congrats !
 
Congratulations on a hard earned cat!
 
Congrats on a hard earned CAT. You have joined a fairly exclusive fraternity. Happy for your success.
 
Congrats!!! That’s gotta feel good after all the hard work and tense tracking!
 
Freaking awesome! Congratulations on one hell of a trophy!
 
What a beautiful Trophy!
Congrats! Thanks for sharing your hunt and excitement with us.
 
Congrats man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Congrats- I’m jealous !!!!
 
Thank you everyone..I’ll finish the story tomorrow...exhausted and we’re knocking down jagermeister!
Most excellent result mr JB .
Awsome cat buddy !!!!
Wish i was there for the celebrations ,.
IM not jealous, I'm not jealous .???????
YES I AM .,:whistle::whistle:
 
Well done Johnny!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,329
Messages
1,573,158
Members
169,711
Latest member
JaynePpg6
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top