Namibia in 2019 Buffalo, Elephant

Do you need someone to help carry your stuff??? Congratulations!
Thanks! You're just a little late with the offer, I was originally going with my brother but he chose a slightly different Namibian safari with his wife and son instead. So I invited a good friend from Germany to come and be my photographer and companion. He's an excellent photographer and experienced hunter so when I post a hunt report we should be able to share some good photos.

Congrats on the hunt. With the weather we’ve been having lately I’m sure you’re looking forward to the hunt. Hope you have an amazing experience!

Been there and it will be a great adventure.
Philip

The buffalo in my avatar came from the Caprivi. It is the closest place you will ever be to Eden - at least in this world. Enjoy every moment and take a thousand photos. Truly one of the last best places.

A .375 and 300 gr quality SP will kill any buffalo you encounter and a 300 gr solid from the same rifle will drill a tusker's brain from any angle.

Conservancies are Very different. I would have researched the Blocks first. It sounds like the Area for your hunt is not locked in? If it's an Own Use Bull it might not be that big of a Deal but I would want to know the amount of Elephants in the area that I was going to be hunting. The same for Buffalo. Hopefully you will have a wonderful hunt. Enjoy it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg