NAMIBIA: Hunting Leopard With Nick Nolte In Namibia

Wow that was a great report and congrats on the trophies!! The waterbuck is a monster and the cat is beautiful!!
 
If anyone wishes to connect with Nick Nolte Safaris here is the contact information:
Contact ISABEL NOLTE on WhatsApp +264812819836
isabelnolte@icloud.com
 
Congrats, a great cat, that waterbuck is also a very good trophy !
 
Fantastic Leopard, thank you for sharing your hunt, and for the advice on the Outfitter!
 
BEAUTIFUL Leopard!!

Did you manage to measure the skull and weigh him??
 
Weight 130lbs
I am awaiting the SCI official measurements. Unofficial a little over 16"
 
Weight 130lbs
I am awaiting the SCI official measurements. Unofficial a little over 16"
That's awesome Manny!! That's a BIG skull for a 130lb cat

PS: An honestly weighed 130lb cat is another man's "Estimated" 160lb cat;)

And 130lbs with a full belly becomes 150lbs, that's why skull measurement is the only accurate way to judge a cat
 
Manny, do you have additional pictures of your leopard, especially detailed pictures of the skull and teeth? I think that he is an old leopard since his ears look tattered and he has an old looking face. Also his balls are very prominent and yellow...that's from years of urine staining them
 
Weight 130lbs
I am awaiting the SCI official measurements. Unofficial a little over 16"
That’s a Great Leopard - would be thrilled to ever get one that Big.....would be many “estimated” 180lb Leopards are under 130-140 — So few make to real “scales”
 
When I get the official measurements scored on SCI I will post the results.
Thanks Shakka for your input.
 
When I get the official measurements scored on SCI I will post the results.
Thanks Shakka for your input.
Again, Manny, I would love to see more pictures of your cat if you would like to share them
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,358
Members
168,876
Latest member
MarylynEdd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top